Author Lorelei Bell, welcomes you! Vampires are my addiction, I assume they are yours as well. Come and journey with me to the darker shadows, where the vampires lurk, watching us, waiting for us weak humans...

The journey awaits, come!

Monday, February 28, 2011

First Look At Print Edition Cover For THE HOUSE ON BLACKSTONE MOOR!


Yes! This is the cover for the print edition!
Gaynor Stenson (Vamplit Publishing) did it and it's beautiful!
Those of you who wished to see it in print, well this is how it's going to look!

I think I was just starting the novel last year this time! It started as an idea. I had this vision of a grand looking house built on barren moorland. I heard the lonely sound of the wind howling in the chimneys, I saw it in the bleak, dark grey of a wintry afternoon. Perhaps there were one or two lights lit.

I heard screams coming from both within the house and without or was it the wind?!

After thinking about it a little more I knew it was not the wind!

The characters began to come to me, one by one. The first of whom was Louis Darton, a character I had already created for stories which were presented to Vamplit's Blood Read Magazine and which appeared online.

You can download those stories for free at Smashwords:


Writing those stories helped me to create Louis Darton for the novel.

I will, of course, keep you all updated about the release date for the print version!

Thank you for your support and thank you for reading this!


No comments: