Author Lorelei Bell, welcomes you! Vampires are my addiction, I assume they are yours as well. Come and journey with me to the darker shadows, where the vampires lurk, watching us, waiting for us weak humans...

The journey awaits, come!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Very Talented Robert Elrod, Artist Extraordinaire!



This is the cover Robert has done for Triskaideka Books’ Masters of Horror Anthology.
It is classic, evocative of the best horror art of the past. Each of Robert’s portraits is unique.
In Robert’s own words: I'm a graphic designer and illustrator, specializing in interactive and print communications with over 22 years of graphic design industry experience. I've been married for over 22 years and have two adult-aged sons. I work from my home in Parker, Colorado as an independent creative mercenary. I recently won the Frontier Award for “Best Non-Anime Depiction” at Nan Desu Kan 2008 and also launched at www.monsterportraits.com Art prints are available at www.monsterportraits.com/artprints.htm and skateboards at www.boardpusher.com/robertelrodThat from his page at Master of Horror Ning: http://horrorwriters.ning.com/profiles/profile/show?id=RobertElrodMonsterPortraits&
Robert's website: http://robertelrodllc.com/

No comments: