Author Lorelei Bell, welcomes you! Vampires are my addiction, I assume they are yours as well. Come and journey with me to the darker shadows, where the vampires lurk, watching us, waiting for us weak humans...

The journey awaits, come!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Vampire In the House

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog post with these announcements...

Caprice is in count-down at Amazon and currently, at this writing is only $0.99. If you've been waiting for the chance to snatch it up at a bargain price now is your only chance, daw-wlings!
And if you are into Halloween, like I am, stop by for some spooky stories, facts about Halloween, witches, and other such things that go bump in the night, over at my other blog Lorelei's Muse. There's treats and refreshments too. And I'll be making a few announcements soon.

(originally posted on 10/26/11, please check postings in Lorelei's Muse for updated material. Thank you!)

No comments: