Author Lorelei Bell, welcomes you! Vampires are my addiction, I assume they are yours as well. Come and journey with me to the darker shadows, where the vampires lurk, watching us, waiting for us weak humans...

The journey awaits, come!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Lorelei Bell's Twist in the Tale Vampire Story!




Just had to write this review. This is a  really cute story that I had the pleasure of reading recently.

Vampire fiction author, Lorelei Bell (the other half of this blog) really outdid herself on this one!
She's got her own style and it's great. I've read other stories and (she's famous for teasers) that I've loved.

I don't think there are too many stories about vampires that are this entertaining. 
Here's my review:

I really liked this light-hearted story. I found it well done and engrossing. The heroine was likeable too; the setting of the cemetery was vividly done. There wasn’t too much description, just enough I’d say, leaving the reader with a real sense of setting and of time and place.

And then there was the twist in the tale. I hadn’t expected it and found myself smiling with delight. I love to be surprised like that.

Yes, this is a tasty little treat of a vampire story!

PURCHASE HERE:


2 comments:

Lorelei Bell said...

Thank you, Carole for your review!

Anonymous said...

you're welcome!
thank you for writing a cool vampire story!