Author Lorelei Bell, welcomes you! Vampires are my addiction, I assume they are yours as well. Come and journey with me to the darker shadows, where the vampires lurk, watching us, waiting for us weak humans...

The journey awaits, come!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! Free Advertising for one week!

... and
Okay, now that we've got that down, let me get to business here.
My three Sabrina Strong books are all $1.99 today until they begin going up on the Amazon Count Down Deals.

My second bit of business is to draw your attention to the fact I'm allowing people to put up ads here on my blog. And you can see a sample of this on my right-hand side bar. Mr. James Garcia Jr. has been kind enough to supply me with his book Seeing Ghosts, and link to Amazon, and I've put it up as a nice advertisement for him. I plan on getting a copy, as this sounds like a great book! Love the cover! 


To Advertise:
This can be a book, a service or something else for sale, like T-shirts, as long as you are the author, maker etc. of this thing you are advertising. 

If you would like to purchase a spot for two weeks it's only $5. But today through next Wednesday (8th of January), I'm going to allow anyone who leaves me a comment or email me, and wants to try this free for one week, here's your chance! 

Yep. This is my gift to you people who follow or are new here to GOT VAMPIRE? for the new year. I have my rates up on my "pages" under Advertise Here, so you can see the rates and my rules for advertising for future reference. My Buy Button is up and ready to take orders at any time after this one and only trial period is over.

So, if you wish to get in on this, you only need ask. 

NO SPAMMERS PLEASE! You know I won't even bother with your stuff!!!

Here is my g-mail for those of you who are interested for a one week trial period:
loreleibell4 (at) gmail (dot) com

I look forward to hearing from you. And next time I'll be back to my normal posts about vampires, WIP, and so forth--you know, the fun stuff!

Happy Biting!





2 comments:

William Kendall said...

That's a good idea!

If only I had anything to advertize...

Lorelei Bell said...

You are not the only one. I've had no takers. Shame!