Author Lorelei Bell, welcomes you! Vampires are my addiction, I assume they are yours as well. Come and journey with me to the darker shadows, where the vampires lurk, watching us, waiting for us weak humans...

The journey awaits, come!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Got Vampire's Day Soiree?

Art work by Meritxell Ribas Puigmal
Hello, dawwwlings! Well, it is that time of year again. Yes. We who love in the blood are excited to gather 'round and have a nice cup of the red stuff! This will take place on--you guessed it!--Valentines Day! And of course our subject is vampires.

Vampire's Day Soiree is hosted by Holly's Horrorland. So if you want to sign up for all the fun, do so here. And then return on February 14th for all the fun. I will have an excerpt from my next book about to come out this year, Vampire Caprice. We'll see how much trouble vampire Mogul Bjorn Tremayne can get into when he decides to make a  move on Sabrina Strong. Mmmm. I think that sounds like bloody fun!

See you then!


No comments: